is the most powerful statistical and graphics engine available anywhere – at any price – and it’s free! It is a GNU project similar to the award-winning S language and environment which was developed at Bell Laboratories by John Chambers and colleagues. Click here to see examples of R’s extraordinary graphics capabilities.
- The Grand Canyon -I’ve hiked from the North Rim to the South, and from the South to the North, 5 Rim-to-Rim treks in all; many more Rim-to-River. I’ve hiked along the Tonto Plateau. In May 2015 spent 7 days on a raft on the Colorado River from one end of the Canyon to the other. I love the place!
- Moab, Utah – Another beautiful place to explore.
- Dilbert – Everyman for our times.
- AddAll.com – Looking for a book? Want to find the best price? This site will search for the best deal, including shipping, then rank the results. (I confess: I usually just go to Amazon.com.)
- Amazon.com – Order Meeker & Escobar here.
Charles Annis, P.E.